History for students applicants and high school graduates
One can apply with History for leading specialties at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” – Law, European Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Public Administration, Cultural Studies, specialties in the Faculty of History – History, Archeology, Ethnology.
With an exam in History as part of the Unified Admission Exam one can apply to the University of National and World Economy for all economic specialties and Law, as well as for specialties at the Veliko Tarnovo University and Plovdiv University.
- Textbook with developed topics in three parts “History of Bulgaria”
- Textbook with developed topics for World History
- Booklet with practice tests
- WEB based teaching materials – auxiliary tables, schemes and different exam format tests for practice for the different universities and in the Matriculation format.
The training follows the system of training of Educational Technologies™ and includes:
- Teaching each topic by using analysis and summarization of information in mind maps, diagrams, tables and models.
- Written examination, review and assessment of each topic.
- Solving practice tests with verification and comment.
The course includes mock exams practice tailored to the exam formats in different universities and for different specialties.